Law requires all parents to sign a concussion form for their child before their child can play in a game. Parents will be prompted to complete a concussion form at the time of registration.
If not completed at the time of registration, a member of SWM Rec’s Board will be following up with coaches and parents to ensure a form is filled out. Parents only need to sign one form per player for the entire time their child participates in the league.
Equipment and Uniform Policy
- Shinguards are a requirement for all divisions U6 and up.
- Soccer cleats are highly recommended for divisions U6 and up, but are not required.
- Jewelry is not allowed unless worn for medical or religious purposes. In this instance, the jewelry must be taped in place underneath the player’s jersey.
- In instances of inclement or cold weather, players can layer up beneath their jerseys but should not cover their jersey. Players may wear long pants, insulated undergarments, hats, gloves, and shirts layered underneath their uniforms.
- Damaged or lose jerseys may be replaced for $15. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your child requires a new jersey.
- Other than the uniform, any equipment borrowed from SWM Rec must be returned in the same condition as it was received, minus expected wear and tear.
Most teams opt to have parents provide snacks after each game. Please be mindful of possible food allergies if you volunteer to provide treats for the players.
- Full refunds are available if requested before regular registration closes for the upcoming season.
- A refund for 50% of registration fees will be issued if requested before the end of the late registration period for the upcoming season.
- No refunds will be issued once games begin unless there is an exception made due to injury or medical condition.