^ Break Time (minutes): U9 to U14 – 10 minutes.
* Coaches may choose to not have an assistant coach and in some cases, there will not be enough coaches available.
This division adheres to the rules/format of the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) for all aspects of play and field/goal size.
- This division will play away games against other clubs (Berrien Springs, Bridgman, Coloma, Saint Joseph, South Haven, and so on). Games will most likely be on a weekday evening and/or on a Saturday morning over the course of a season.
- Teams in this division are equalized with a non-cut draft. For details on the Team Equalization process, please click here.
- A season consists of approximately ten games, plus additional practices.
- A game will consist of two, 30-minute halves with three USSF sanctioned referees at every home game.
- Game format is 9 v 9 with goalkeepers.
- An accredited program will be run by parent coaches that will focus on fun games and exercises.
- At their discretion, Coaches typically schedule practices prior to and throughout the season.
- All training sessions/practices are held at the Rockey Weed Soccer Complex.
- Training sessions/games will most likely be on a weekday evening and/or on a Saturday morning.
- Players are allowed to play up to the next division (ie, age-appropriate U12 is allowed to play up to U14). The player should be in the top 10% players in their respective division before playing up and must be in the upper 33% of the division they are requesting to move to. Coach’s recommendations are always helpful.
- $80 for Early Registration
- $95 for late registration
- Each player is provided a jersey and participation medal for each player.
- Players are required to provide their own shin guards, black shorts or pants, and soccer socks.
- Soccer cleats are highly recommended but are not required.
- Insurance is covered by the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association through Got Soccer.