^ Break Time (minutes): U10 to U14 – 10 minutes.
* Coaches may choose to not have an assistant coach and in some cases, there will not be enough coaches available.
~ It is acceptable to play up to U15 as long as you are in 8th grade (freshman are not allowed. Maximum allowed team size is 22, game day maximum roster is 18
This division adheres to the rules/format of the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) for all aspects of play and field/goal size.
- This division will play away games against other clubs (Berrien Springs, Bridgman, Coloma, Saint Joseph, South Haven, and so on). Games will most likely be on a weekday evening and/or on a Saturday morning over the course of a season.
- A season consists of approximately ten games, plus additional practices.
- A game will consist of two, 35-minute halves with three USSF sanctioned referees at every home game.
- Game format is 9 v 9 with goalkeepers.
- An accredited program will be run by parent coaches that will focus on fun games and exercises.
- At their discretion, Coaches typically schedule practices prior to and throughout the season.
- All training sessions/practices are held at the Rockey Weed Soccer Complex.
- Training sessions/games will most likely be on a weekday evening and/or on a Saturday morning.
- $70 for Early Registration
- $85 for late registration
- Each player is provided a jersey and participation medal for each player.
- Players are required to provide their own shin guards, black shorts or pants, and soccer socks.
- Soccer cleats are highly recommended but are not required.
- Insurance is covered by the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association through Got Soccer.