^ Break Time (minutes): U6-8 – as needed with substitutions recommended at breaks.
This division adheres to the rules/format of the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) for all aspects of play and field/goal size.
- A season consists of eight, 40-minute training sessions followed by a non-competitive game. This means no score is kept for the game.
- A game will consist of four, 8-minute quarters.
- Game format is 4 v 4 with no goalkeepers.
- An accredited program will be run by parent coaches that will focus on fun games and exercises.
- At their discretion, Coaches may add additional practice sessions before the season begins.
- All training sessions/games are held at the Rockey Weed Soccer Complex.
- Training sessions/games will most likely be on a weekday evening and/or on a Saturday morning, over the course of a season.
- Players are allowed to play up to the next division (ie, age-appropriate U6 is allowed to play up to U7, but not U8). The player should be in the top 10% players in their respective division before playing up and must be in the upper 33% of the division they are requesting to move to. Coach’s recommendations are always helpful.
- $50 for Early Registration
- $65 for Regular Registration
- Each player is provided a jersey and participation medal for each player.
- Players are required to provide their own shin guards, black shorts or pants, and soccer socks.
- Soccer cleats are highly recommended but are not required.
- Insurance is covered by the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association through Got Soccer.