Thank you to all of you who have reached out. Very glad to hear from you. Looking forward to this upcoming fall season. Wanted to send a note to all of you based on the questions i’d received.
- For a timeline of important season dates please click HERE
- Games will be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings 530PM or thereafter and Saturday afternoons 1PM or thereafter
- Practice will be scheduled at the discretion of your Coach
- Coaches will be assigned on or around August 8th, along with this season’s game schedule
- We do need Coaches at the present time. Several have expressed interest but have not completed the Coach Registration. Therefore, there is still room for you to join our Coaching Staff if you would like. If everyone that expressed interest in Coaching in their kiddo’s registration, then I would expect there to be a wait-list. Please register soon to ensure you get this opportunity by clicking HERE
The season is shaping up to another great one. Several improvements have been made and will continue to be made. Again, thank you for joining us. Big shout out to the Lakeshore Soccer Boosters, Coach Brian Samuel, the Varo Family, the Hughes Family, the Powell Family, the Nelson Family, and the C. Wilson Family for their service to SWM Rec. They participated in the initial field lining yesterday and we ALL are very appreciative of their contribution.
Spring Season Spotlight: One of the best benefits to Coaching is the opportunity to Coach extraordinary talent. Chase and Brady Jacobs joined SWM Rec in the Spring and had standout seasons. For those of you who do not know them, they are phenomenal wrestlers: Chase is ranked 2nd Nationally and Brady 1st Nationally. SWM Rec is fortunate to have them in our league, and this demonstrates the caliber of athletes that come through the league we have. If soccer is not your primary sport of interest, it does provide excellent cross-training that go to help in other sports as well. According to their parents, Mike and Emily Jacobs, they enjoyed the camaraderie, competition, and teamwork this season. Thank you for joining us Jacobs! Keep up the great work!